Sunday, February 27, 2011

Missionary

Since I've been here in college, life moves fast! This Wednesday one of my life long dreams will open in a quiet meeting with my bishop. I will begin my missionary papers for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I suppose my impatience with waiting until my 19th birthday will be put on hold while I fill out my paperwork, but the impatience will probably be focused until April 7th when my papers are eligible to be sent into Salt Lake City. I have been so excited to serve a mission, and I hate waiting. I've been counting down since my 18th birthday for this occasion, and it is 3 days away, and my papers are can be sent in 39 days! I've even found my missionary scripture I would like on my plaque! Alma 29: 9

-"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hat commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

39 days until my papers get sent in! I'll keep everyone posted on the missionary process!

No comments:

Post a Comment