Thursday, February 17, 2011

English

I'm sitting here in English pretending to pay attention, but it's just not happening. My English professor has the most intense tangents. I thought my 12th grade English teacher was bad when she went on a tangent about Tiger Woods and gang bangers. We are currently reading the book, "The Lucifer Effect," which is about the Stanford prison experiment put on my Dr. Phillip Zimbardo (It's a pretty interesting book, I would recommend it). Anyway we were discussing about one of the "prisoners" in the book and went off on a tangent of President Obama's latest screw up in his presidency. Then suddenly he threw a wrench in the process and changed topics completely by discussing the end of the world in 2012. 5 minutes later he brought up a new topic: Female athletes in romantic relationships with sociopaths. Finally he brought up his latest topic: Evil babies are born more on Tuesdays than any other day of the week! Needless to say I don't ever have a dull moment in my English 1010 class... oh wait... It's a hour and 20 minutes of pure dullness. You'd think these random tangents could be something exciting to talk about right? Nope... Also here is the latest update in his thought process: Having the impulses to throw your clothes at random people. In specifics your underwear.....

2 comments:

  1. I was born on a Tuesday...
    Also, you should try sitting through my three-hour American Lit. class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you must be evil....
    Also you should try talking to me soon, cause I miss your witty sarcasm!

    ReplyDelete