Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friends


Do you ever remember the term "BFF" back in grade school? Well I must admit I have never had a friend that I would refer to as a "BFF". Except one. One Holly Henrich. Almost 8 years ago, when I was eleven, an awkward eleven year old girl walked into my sixth grade classroom. Her cumbersome braces and oval-rimmed glasses were a sight to behold. Then several days later on Sunday, she walked into my primary class, and the rest was history. She sat next to me, and we instantly became friends. That's my first memory of my "BFF". She's gotten me through her embarrassing juke of me on the soccer field, to coping with my move to Utah two years later. Even being 614 miles apart, couldn't stop Miss Henrich from being my friend. Gotta love your best friends right? Mine's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment