Monday, August 31, 2009

recent stuff....

you know i have not typed in my blog recently so i decided to update it. School started finally and I've actually been quite excited for it. Senior year is so exciting and will be quite fun i'm pretty excited haha. The first two weeks have gone by quickly and so have my first four videos as the video coordinator. Me and Brian (the other coordinator) decided to slow things down as far as the videos go, because making two videos a week is just so stressful. Also in one of my videos in front of the entire school I asked my date to homecoming, so has yet to respond.... I did however see her at church the next day and she simply said, "you just wait it'll be awesome"... Since i do not yet know what will be awesome it ist driving me quite batty. Well hopefully she resonds soon.....

1 comment: